4th Annual Standing Up to POTS 5K Walk/Run
- Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. with registration at 9:00 a.m.
- Start and finish in front of Wittenberg’s Student Center, 734 Woodlawn Avenue, Springfield, OH 45501
- Strollers and wheelchairs welcome
- Rain or shine. Come prepared for the weather!
Registration for the 5K Walk/Run
- Make checks payable to Standing Up to POTS (No refunds - $25 for returned checks)
- Mail checks to Standing Up to POTS, 1994 Ballentine Pike, Springfield, OH 45502
We will be offering two race lengths.
- If you want to compete for a medal or plaque, complete the full 5K route. Be sure that you get a chip to attach to your shoe for proper timing when you check-in. The full 5K will begin at 10:00 a.m. Map for the competitive 5K.
- We are also offering a non-competitive shorter route that is approximately 2K. Map for the shorter route.
Preregistration by September 23 (t-shirt included):
- Adults age 23 and over $20
- Students age 22 and under $10
Registration after September 23 (t-shirt not guaranteed):
- Adults $25
- Students $15
- Plaques to the overall top three male and female runners
- Medals for the top three male and female runners in each category
- Race results will be posted at www.cantstoprunning.com & racesignup.com
Proceeds will be donated to Standing Up to POTS, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization to:
- Fund POTs research related to quality of life issues
- Implement research-based initiatives to improve quality of life for people with POTS
- Accelerate public awareness
We hope that you will stand with us by donating to Standing Up to POTS. This is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation that is run by the dedication of our volunteers. All donations will go to funding our research initiatives or educating the medical and general public about POTS. We are proud of our initiatives that have been launched recently to benefit the POTS community. Our IRS Employer Identification Number is 47-4805498.